Southern Softpaw League
2022 Team Registration
Coaches and Managers, you are responsible to make sure all of your players fill out the Player Registration form, Read, and Agree to the Liability Waiver, and PAY their individual Player Fee.
We will contact you if any of your players need to submit any of the above informaton.
Thank you, SSL Board
There is a MANDATORY Coaches meeting on Sunday August 21, 2022 at 2pm at The Hideaway, please have someone from your team in attendance. It is also a Beer Bust fundraiser, from 1:30-4:00, with all proceeds benefitting our animal charities. Tell all your teammates!
- SSL will still be using the NAGAAA player ratings for all divisions
- Players with a maximum rating of 8 can play in the Just Fun (E division)
- Players with a maximum rating of a 12 can play in the Competitive Fun (D division)
- There is no player ratings maximum for the Super Competitive division.
- There is no team cap in any division
When registering online, players will be asked to include their most recent NAGAAA rating. Coaches will be responsible to make sure their players' ratings fall within the guidelines of their division of play.
If players and coaches are unfamiliar of their ratings, check with their HSL coach or HSL website.
Please list as many of the players you currently know will be on your team on the registration form. We would like a roster by the coaches meeting if at all possible.
Early Team Registration is $275 if paid by August 20, 2022, otherwise it will be $350 after that date.